PLUG site incident last night

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 10:17:56 MST 2007

Or a User-mode Linux hosted site could be an option.
There are a few places around nowadays that offer full "instances" of
OS's in a User-mode Linux environment for this purpose.
Of course the limiting factor is funding.  I don't believe that most
individuals on this list are lacking the skills to run their own
server.  Unless I'm greatly mistaken on the skill level....

--Dan

--
"Courage is like love; it must have hope to nourish it."
-Napoleon Bonaparte