PLUG site incident last night

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Mon Jan 1 21:34:59 MST 2007

On Mon, Jan 01, 2007 at 09:20:03PM -0700, eric? wrote:
> What kind of bandwidth do we need for the server?

I don't think much bandwidth is needed. I believe Integrum has offered a
slot for a dedicated box, gratis. Lots of pieces are in place. The
biggest one is devoting some time to what the site needs and making it
happen. The web dev list seems to be moving along nicely there, as far
as I know.

FWIW, I'm also willing to offer (shared) hosting in a secure
environment. I'm just not sure it's appropriate for PLUG, since I'm not
using Linux. But the hosting really isn't the issue. Integrum has done a
fine job.

dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://bsd.phoenix.az.us/
http://www.stilyagin.com/  |