super long boot times (20+mins)

eric© ericlists at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 15:01:18 MST 2007

Ok, now I feel like a complete tool...I got home, pulled up the Event
Viewer, and what do I find?  20 mins worth of errors relating to the driver
for one of the SCSI controllers.  It was actually quite humourous when I saw
a bunch of red X's, then looking at time stamps.  An error was logged every
minute for 23 mins.  Doh!

Eric