Editing ISO

Bryan O'Neal BONeal at cornerstonehome.com
Wed Feb 28 20:36:01 MST 2007

Further investigation shows it is only the CD I want to modify, which is
my live XP cd, that can not be opened.  I wonder why?  I also wonder why
I can not create a working iso of my Civ IV cd using k3b or dd on Linux
nor can I do it with roxio on windows :(

But such is my life and the mystery of ISO's