it is faster....

Michael Havens bmike101 at cox.net
Mon Feb 26 04:09:35 MST 2007

thanks for the info, Eric. it is slowing again, now.
I put in a PCI sound card and a USB2.0 card and that seems to slow
things down. I wonder why. I have to go to work now so I am unable to figure
out which of the two is slowing the system (I suspect the USB card). Before I
start yanking cards out I would be remiss not to ask if there is a work
around to this problem and if somone KNOWS which is doing it?
some other symptoms are that it interferes with email trans mission (I have to
right click->send) and my instant messenger will not load (communications
apps?)  whereas w/o the cards email never was interfered with and the IM
would load.