OT: Copyright and Telephony Rebroadcast

Carlos Macedo Gomes powerofprimes at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 15:03:22 MST 2007

On 2/25/07, der.hans <PLUGd at lufthans.com> wrote:
> Am 25. Feb, 2007 schwätzte Carlos Macedo Gomes so:
> > Have you tried any CC licensed work?  Have a look at Reading Remix for some
> > good stuff:
> > http://www.remixreading.org/get_content
> > Or search the Creative Commons:
> > http://creativecommons.org/
> > Maybe we should start up a local CopyNight to discuss:
> > http://copynight.org/locations.html
> Hadn't seen that before. It could be co-located with the Free Software
> Stammtisch. Sound good?
> ciao,
> der.hans

Sounds good.  I've not been able to attend any local meetings yet
since my schedule is out of control this year with other
responsibilities but I would be interested to see how local folks
(e.g., artists, coders, sysadmins, architects of all types, etc) are
tagging and releasing their creations (e.g., copyrights, licensing,
free from restrictions, etc).

thanks,
C.G.

powerofprimes at gmail.com