Got hacked?

Bryan O'Neal BONeal at cornerstonehome.com
Fri Feb 23 19:18:10 MST 2007

My next question is, I think I have my stuff fairly well locked down,
but how do I know?  I think I have a nice crunchy outer coating, with a
few sweet pieces of usability.  It is not as hard as say, unplugging the
computer and tossing it in a locked room, but still hard enough I think.
My internal network is pretty standard, different antivirus/antispyware
apps running on different machines, firewalls all turned on, etc.  So my
question is, any burgeoning network security wiz's out their want to put
up the public service of checking a few of our systems out and telling
us what we need to fix?  After all I am an accountant, what do I know of
network security?