What pci wireless card works best with Linux?

Josef Lowder joe at actionline.com
Tue Feb 20 13:23:17 MST 2007

.
I previously submitted this inquiry two days ago, but it
apparently went into cyberspace never-never-land. (Was the
PLUG mail list inoperative for the past two days?)

Anyway, here's my question:

The internal wireless card (801 something) in my HP Laptop does
does not work with the Linux side of my dual boot installation.
It works fine with the WinXP side.  I also tried a Kubuntu live CD
and cannot get a wireless connection with it either.

So, what PCI card would you recommend getting (or what other
solution would you recommend)?

Thanks.