more cisco troubles

JT Moree moreejt at pcxperience.com
Mon Feb 19 10:05:47 MST 2007

I'm still messing with this Cisco Catalyst 4506 switch.  I had it almost working
but never quite right.  I suspect that some of my problems are because the IOS
version installed is alpha/beta.  It says

IOS (tm) Catalyst 4000 L3 Switch Software (cat4000-IS-M), Version 12.1(12c)EW,
EARLY DEPLOYMENT RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)
TAC Support: http://www.cisco.com/tac
Compiled Thu 22-Aug-02 19:28 by hqluong
Image text-base: 0x00000000, data-base: 0x00CA7148

Does anyone know If I can get an updated version from cisco without having a
support contract?

--
JT Moree
www.pcxperience.com