Determine RAM specifications?

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Fri Feb 16 22:34:49 MST 2007

On Fri, 2007-02-16 at 18:10 -0700, Bryan O'Neal wrote:
> I have never really felt any benefit from running interleaved.  Any one
> here think it is worth buying a second module?
----
as previously stated...if you want interleaved memory to work properly,
buy the memory in pairs...the same brand and hopefully the same
production run at the same time.

Whether it's worth it, how much is squeezing top performance worth? Did
you spend an extra $50 to $100 for a faster video card?

In Alan's case, he is talking about a laptop and thus peak performance
is probably not a significant factor.

Craig