TOC for man

Eric "Shubes" plug at shubes.net
Fri Feb 16 20:28:08 MST 2007

Well, I did it. Attached is the current mansfor script. It runs only on rpm
based distros, so it's far from universal. It also uses the dialog package,
but if that's not installed it will attempt to yum it for you. As a result
of these dependencies, I doubt that it would be very easily ported to debian
or BSD (sorry about that), but I wouldn't mind seeing that happen.

It's GPL'd, so do with it as you please within those limitations. If you
have any suggestions or comments, I'll be happy to hear them.

Thanks for everyone's input and help.

--
-Eric 'shubes'