Linux friendly co-location in the Phoenix area

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Thu Feb 15 07:28:34 MST 2007

On Wed, Feb 14, 2007 at 09:12:35PM -0700, David Huerta wrote:
> DeLUG hosts its servers at Ensynch's datacenter in Tempe.  So far, we
> haven't had any major issues, and the facility itself is top-notch.

I ended up colocating with Deru, but I looked at the Ensych facility.
It's very pretty, and they have some nice things like a free cabling
station with spools of cable, connectors and crimpers. At the time I
talked to them they did not offer colo for single machines, but
half-rack and full-rack, with appropriate bandwidth. It was reasonably
priced, but way more than I could justify (I'm only at 5U right now).
Maybe they've changed their offerings since...

--
Darrin Chandler                   |  Phoenix BSD Users Group
dwchandler at stilyagin.com          |  http://bsd.phoenix.az.us/