TOC for man

Joseph Sinclair plug-discussion at stcaz.net
Wed Feb 14 20:44:48 MST 2007

I'd say that a script to push non-info manpages into info would be highly useful.
Especially if you create a subcategory for the pages you insert.  If it's tight enough
and general enough, it might even encourage package maintainers to add their manpages
into info (even as-is info does provide some benefit, like the TOC you're looking for)

On an aside, I happen to generally agree that info does not have the best interface,
but even a poor interface to a TOC is better than no TOC.