configure printer

Michael Havens bmike101 at cox.net
Wed Feb 14 16:45:01 MST 2007

The printer works but is there a way to make it print darker (by default)? A
setting in the os maybe. I mean when we printed from the MS box everything
was uniformly dark. When I print from the linux box the darkness varies from
line to line. (to verify this I made a page of slashes <\> wit a line spacing
of zero and printed it up).....
hmmmmmm.....
I typed that in before it had printed out. After it had printed I found it to
be normal....... Maybe it has to do with what I was printing it with......

bad= kwrite and hilight <cntrlP>
good =openoffice.org

comments?