xunbuntu d-link dwl-g650 not working???

Nathan Aubrey nathan at paysonlinux.org
Sun Feb 11 23:03:42 MST 2007

On Sunday 11 February 2007, keith smith wrote:
> [...]
> >         >
> >         >         this. I am more than
> >         >
> >         >         > rusty. I looked at the sources.list and it looks
> >         >
> >         >         like it is setup to
> >         >
> >         >         > read from the cd but nothing happened... No CD
> >         >
> >         >         noise ....
> >         >
> >         >         > Any guidance is much appreciated.
> >         >         >
> >         >         > Thanks in advance,
> >         >         > Keith
> >         >         >
> >         >         >
> >         >         > Keith Smith
> >         >         > A link from my website to yours
> >         >         > Submit Your Metro Phoenix Website
> >         >
> >         >
> >         > _______________________________________________________________
> >         >_______
> >         >
> >         >         > Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a
> >         >
> >         >         more powerful email
> >         >
> >         >         > and get things done faster.
> >         >
> >         >         ---------------------------------------------------
> >         >
> >         >         > PLUG-discuss mailing list -
> >         >
> >         >         PLUG-discuss at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
> >         >
> >         >         > To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to change you mail
> >         >
> >         >         settings:
> >         >
> >         >
> >         > http://lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss
> >         >
> >         >         ---------------------------------------------------
> >         >         PLUG-discuss mailing list -
> >         >         PLUG-discuss at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
> >         >         To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to change you mail
> >         >         settings:
> >         >
> >         > http://lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us/mailman/listinfo/plug-discuss
> >         >
> >         >
> >         >
> >         > Keith Smith
> >         > A link from my website to yours
> >         > Submit Your Metro Phoenix Website
> >         >
> >         >
> >         > ____________________________________________________________
> >         > Have a burning question? Go to Yahoo! Answers and get
> >         > answers from real people who know.
> >         >
> >         > ____________________________________________________________
> >         >  ---------------------------------------------------
> >         > PLUG-discuss mailing list -
> >         > PLUG-discuss at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us To subscribe,
> >         > unsubscribe, or to change  you mail settings:

Give wifi-radar a try, it's a nice gui that runs on laptop startup and will
connect to any networks found.

PaysonLinux User Group
Community Based Linux Support
http://www.paysonlinux.org/

Business Consulting Services,
Advanced Network and Server Design,
Security Solutions,
Process Management and Efficiency Consultations

      _   _____   ______  ___   ___   ______
     | | | ____| / _____| | |   | |  / _____|
  _  | | |  ___| \____  \ | |   | |  \____  \
  \___/  |_____| |_____/  |_______|  |_____/

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
          < Romans 10:9 KJV >