xunbuntu d-link dwl-g650 not working???

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 11 08:03:34 MST 2007

Ok I am using the linux-restricted-modules-generic also.  Installed and restarted the network.

ran iwconfig - returned "lo    no wireless extentions."

Researching now

Keith

chip33az at netscape.net wrote: You might try using synaptic and search for it.

Or you can try apt-cache search linux-restricted.

On my machine, it is linux-restricted-modules-generic, but I'm trying
out Feisty.  YMMV.