Ubuntu update CD needed [WAS: Re: Mesa Regal InstallFest]

Joseph Sinclair plug-discussion at stcaz.net
Fri Feb 9 23:05:08 MST 2007

Instructions to create DVD images of the repository are at (http://cargol.net/~ramon/ubuntu-dvd-en)
Follow the instructions in 2-4, don't download the torrents (there have been bad seed issues),
and don't follow the script at the end (it loads the wrong, IMHO, repositories).

For persons on dial-up or similar connections I strongly recommend installing the 6.06.1 LTS version,
since that's far more stable than Edgy, and is more likely to "just work".

==Joseph++