keyboard woes

Richard Wilson relw at mchsi.com
Thu Feb 8 23:23:11 MST 2007

Lynn,

For an alternate "solution" try checking out synergy on sourceforge -- I
use it constantly to use a single keyboard and mouse on my Linux and XP
workstations.  It's also a big plus to me to be able to cut and paste
from one environment to the other.

With Synergy you define one system to be a "server", and others are
"clients".  The server's keyboard and mouse can control all the others
and switching is automatic -- it follows the mouse.  The server and
clients can be practically anything -- Windows back to 95, any Linux
flavor and most Apple releases.

HTH,

Richard Wilson