css variables

Joshua Zeidner jjzeidner at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 05:16:31 MST 2007

  Craig,

    ( shouldn't this be on the development list? )

    There is no such way to define a variable or macro in CSS, but
there are powerful ways to define things globally that 'cascade'
throughout the document.  Make sure you understand how classes work in
CSS.  Most likely if you are having to define a color many times
throughout the CSS document, you are not using it correctly.

  -jmz