answering machine

Jim arizona.anorak at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 17:58:02 MST 2007

Craig White wrote:

> ----
> somewhere on that site they list known compatible modems. They are
> likely to be external serial voice/data modems.
>
> Craig

Thanks for the information.  I'll have to spend a little more time
looking around the site.  Hopefully there will be an internal modem that
will work.  An internal modem would save adding extra "spaghetti" behind
the desk and would save me plugging another brick into a power strip.
However if an external modem is my only option so be it.

--

"That income tax you know it's nothing more than legal robbery"
Sidney "Pa" Larkin