OT: Wireless Store in the valley

Nathan Aubrey nathan at paysonlinux.org
Thu Feb 1 08:04:55 MST 2007

I need to purchase some LMR-400 cable, RP-SMA connectors and a few RP-SMA
antennas.

Fry's Electronics sells the antennas, but not the cable,
Ham Radio Outlet sells the cable, but not the antennas or the connectors,
Who sells the connectors and the cable or all of it?

The last few times I drove down to the valley Fry's did not have any of the
connectors! I don't know where else to try. Any ideas?
I will drive anywhere, in the valley area, not Tucson, but I need this stuff
by yesterday!

Appreciate the help.

nathan