OT: The list of correctness

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Mon Dec 31 10:36:24 MST 2007

Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr. wrote:
> It is great listening to this list.  We get to hear speculation, tangents,
> semantics, and the occasional injection of fiction stated as fact.  It must
> be a holiday and nothing is going on.
>
> Happy New Year!
> Gilbert

I'm trying to decide if you are joking, serious, upset, critical, have a
chip on your shoulder or what.  Not that I'm offended since
"speculation, tangents, semantics, and the occasional injection of
fiction stated as fact" does happen in nearly all conversations in all
venues and this list is no exception.  That's what we humans do a lot.

I've been enjoying the current copyright discussion.  Is there a point
to your comment that I am missing?

And Happy New Year to you too!  :^)

Alan