It's now illegal to turn on your computer

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sun Dec 30 22:05:47 MST 2007

Am 30. Dec, 2007 schwätzte Joshua Zeidner so:

> cannot ignore the need for some level of province.  Without fences,
> there are no crops.

Really? Most of the farms I know of don't have fences. They seem to pull
in lots of crops.

In my experience, fences are used on farms and ranches to keep the animals
in.

ciao,

der.hans
#  To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we
#  are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic
#  and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.
#  -- Theodore Roosevelt, editorial in the Kansas City Star, 07May1918