It's now illegal to turn on your computer

Joshua Zeidner jjzeidner at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 20:34:34 MST 2007

  one point I was pondering the other day... if it is illegal to have
a copyrighted file on your hard drive, is it illegal to have a
bittorrent piece as well?  if so, then every bittorrent user is liable
for CR infringement /regardless of whether they are actively sharing a
Copyrighted File/!

  it seems to me that the issue here is one of enforcement.  Is
copyright enforceable given technolgy such as the internet?

  -jmz