It's now illegal to turn on your computer

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Sun Dec 30 20:20:45 MST 2007

Come-on now!  Journey "Don't Stop Believin"??  I drove my mom crazy
playing that 45 RPM over and over again so I could play my air-drum set!

Seriously, if the RIAA wants to put space-shifting on the table, I think
they will loose twice: Once as more and more people abandon their
products and again when the courts tell them to take a hike.

Start looking around for stuff you like from here
http://creativecommons.org/audio and there is no reason to go to the
RIAA companies.

Alan