reading from file bottom up

Nathan Aubrey nathan at paysonlinux.org
Sat Dec 29 13:28:30 MST 2007

On Friday 28 December 2007 22:08:07 JT Moree wrote:
> Nathan Aubrey wrote:
> > The whole purpose of this is for package management.
> > When my system selects packages, as it finds needed packages it echos
> > them into a file.
>
> I don't want to discourage you from doing what you want but why invent
> yet another package manager?

Mostly because I'm bored and want something to do.
It started out as a project to get community people interested in linux and
playing around with it. But after several years, I'm the only one in Payson
using it.

I wont be in computers much longer, but am still running along with this
project having fun and learning how things work anyway. Besides, I don't care
much for the other distros and how they do things. I always tend to spend
more time making it the way I want it to be anyway, so I just built a system
that does exactley what I want and it works great.

It's all fun and games...

nathan