reading from file bottom up

Nathan Aubrey nathan at paysonlinux.org
Fri Dec 28 11:52:35 MST 2007

The whole purpose of this is for package management.
When my system selects packages, as it finds needed packages it echos them
into a file.

But if package A needs package B but A is not installed, it will be echoed
into a file, then package B after it.

Then when the installer runs, it will install A first, then B, but A will fail
because it needs B installed first...

So I want to read from the bottom of that file and work my way up.
I got it fixed, I was sorting then pulling out uniq files, but I got it all
working.

The package manager is for my PaysonLinux distro, which I have rebuilt
everything from the ground up to be QT 4 and KDE 4 specific. I'm just about
finished with everything, and I'm running it on several machines. Works
great!

nathan