stty problem

Nathan Aubrey nathan at paysonlinux.org
Wed Dec 12 11:27:51 MST 2007

I have a script that I run and it tars some files and spits out some output,
then exits. Everything is fine when I run it directly, but if I try to run it
from another script, it still works fine, but I get this:

stty: standard input: Innappropriate ioctl

I searched google, but I don't find anything relevant, can anyone provide any
hints, or places to look?

I have a bunch of files in a folder and I run this script against them..
either manually

test_script.sh filename

or in a loop

for i in *; do
  test_script.sh $i
done

and both work fine, but inside another script that basically does the loop for
me after some other things, if gives that error... any hints?

Nathan