(semi OT) For those that remember (and those that don't)

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 10:27:16 MST 2007

I don't know about you, but for me the future means anything in the future....
5 years is a lifetime in the age of technology.  Look at what it's
done for "Web 2.0" ala ajax and so forth.

On Dec 12, 2007 10:01 AM, Darrin Chandler <dwchandler at stilyagin.com> wrote:
> No, that's the present, and the next few years. "The future" is a
> loooong time, and things will change again, and just as radically if not
> more so, and well within our lifetimes. ;-)
>
> --
>
> Darrin Chandler            |  Phoenix BSD User Group  |  MetaBUG
> dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://phxbug.org/      |  http://metabug.org/
> http://www.stilyagin.com/  |  Daemons in the Desert   |  Global BUG Federation

Thanks,
Dan Lund

"This day we rescue a world from mysticism and tyranny, and usher in a
future brighter than anything we can imagine."