Oracle Woe's - Pam Issue?

Bryan O'Neal BONeal at cornerstonehome.com
Tue Dec 11 19:42:14 MST 2007

I am the highschool equivalent of a DBA. I have played one before on a small scale, and I took a few classes, and I can normalize a structure into BcN3 in no time flat.  But I am not really qualified to be a real DBA.

I am going to discuss this issue with my developer on Friday and will likely go with MySQL until it simply can not handle it any more, which was my original thought.