looking at laptops

mike enriquez mylinux at cox.net
Sun Dec 9 11:15:01 MST 2007

Jason, there are 5 main laptop companies in the world. They are all in Asia.
Three of them and Intel came up with the Intel warrenty program. If you get
a laptop under this program, all major parts are interchangeable and
replacable. Go to any authorized Intel dealer and ask them about this
program. They can configure a laptop with all the goodies you want. This is
the direction that laptops are going because of the problem of  getting
replacement parts.  You will get the same or better laptop than any "Name
Brand" because they all come from the same 3 manufacturers.
Good Luck to You!
Mike