power supply

Charles Jones charles.jones at ciscolearning.org
Wed Dec 5 23:43:24 MST 2007

Consider yourself lucky.  At my old house, there was something funky
with the power, because I went through about 8 power supplies, even good
expensive ones.  At the end I was buying cheapo $29 cases from Frys just
to get the power supply out of them (and then recycled the case).

My new house isn't quite as bad, but I've gone through 3 power supplies
here so far, including one that literally exploded and shot a cloud of
plasma-like fire out of it. Talk about an eye-opener at 3am :)

-Charles