No subject

Tue Aug 28 17:24:13 MST 2007

although I'm sure the Iranians have some satellite connections to back
up the
essential stuff.  I mean, seriously, did anyone think we did NOT have
this capability when we even have undersea microphones to track subs?
Besides that, if we think about it, there's probably no real need to cut
the cable as simply disabling an appropriate repeater or A/D-M would
also do
the trick.  The bigger question then is, who's cooperating with us (or
whoever is doing the black bag job)?

In any case, if this is a precursor to an attack, we should see it begin
very shortly, hours to no more than a few days.  If NOT a precursor, but
still
deliberate, it may simply be a message to Iran (and anyone else in the
region).

On the other hand, there IS Murphy's Law, or have we forgotten that?...

Mike