No subject

Tue Aug 28 17:24:13 MST 2007

use one for the TV capture card, and the other for an older PCI Nvidia
card I have.<br>
Oh well.&nbsp; I'll just upgrade the case I have and use the machine I have
been using for a while.<br>
eric&copy; wrote:
  <pre wrap="">On Nov 15, 2007 3:03 PM, Joshua Zeidner <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:jjzeidner at gmail.com">&lt;jjzeidner at gmail.com&gt;</a> wrote:
  </pre>
    <pre wrap=""> Good point!  It could be something like that... I don't think the
whole phenomenon is fully understood at this point.  Can you run
MythTV on this thing?  Is there room for a TV card?  jmz

    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->

Honestly, I have no idea about MythTV.  My first thought upon seeing
it - carputer box!  Figured there's plenty of other uses as well for a
cheap, complete box.  All the previous Linux attempts like this have
more or less fizzled, and this one suddenly takes off like a rocket.
I have my doubts that a whole new market suddently discovered the joys
of Linux.

Eric
  </pre>