Change OpenOffice.org Impress fonts?

David Munson david.munson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 13:22:16 MST 2007

I'm not familiar with Impress, but can't you just select the text
that's in the font you want to know about, and see what it says in the
"font" box, or in some formatting box or something?

I know that works in Wordpad and Notepad and pretty much every M$
product I've used, but I've no idea if that's the case with this
Impress program.

Just a though, I might be missing something here.