PLUG netiquette (was trolls flamefest)

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 18:28:59 MST 2007

Josef, thanks for your courage and leadership.

Josef Lowder <joe at actionline.com> wrote: .
On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 16:01, Joshua Zeidner wrote

... snip snip snip ...

> If the person who recently offered up his grandfatherly
> opinion of the whole thing feels he is in the position
> of leadership here, he should make that abundantly clear.

... snip snip snip ...

I guess this little bit of sarcasm was aimed at me.

I merely observed that Joseph Sinclair made some very good
points and suggested that it might be helpful to adapt those
valuable points to a succinct list of PLUG Netiquette Guidelines
(not "rules" or "laws" or "mandates") ... but merely guidelines
as points of reference to encourage civility.

Very sorry if this "grandfatherly opinion" was offensive
to anyone.

Keith Smith
(480) 584-4772
PHP Programming