Installfest cancelled?

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 23:12:56 MST 2007

eculbert, if you would simply READ the opening of this it is exceedingly
clear it is NOT about next month and mentioning September would have been
wrong.  The Very first sentence states "I am there now and alone ot nearly
10:30".  NOW cannot be read as next month or as September.  Sorry to be
blunt, but please do not comment on something you clearly did not actually
read.