Need to outsource programming or hire full-time

Scottsdale Arizona Web Design plug at scottsdalearizonawebdesign.com
Mon Aug 27 10:49:03 MST 2007

Jason Ho-Ching
Owner of several companies and sites including:
echazen.com
scottsdale arizona web design
zencart masters
askamormon.com
wearesamoa.com
480.355.1434

For the record, I used to post on the utah plug list at www.plug.org.
Every post there is highly visible on the search engines.  Google my
name and you'll see a plug post on the first page.  I have had job
postings there get put on google that discussed projects and what I am
paying to my programmers.  This is the type of information I don't want
my clients to see.  We bill our clients at $85/hr and I don't want
clients to see that we pay some programmers only $40/hr and what not.

This is why I didn't want all my personal info to be posted here because
I assumed it would be as public as the plug.org postings from utah.

I hope this clears up any confusion.  I have posted my name and number
at the top.  I might as well tell you what we're offering to pay, too,
since everything is now on the table.  We are looking to pay between
$40/hr and $75/hr.  Software engineers will make closer to $75/hr.
These are top-level developers only.  The owner of the company in utah
will be interviewing the candidates to filter out the more inexperienced
developers.  I have already had a very, very, very bad experience with a
programmer on this board.  I was misled by this person and that is why I
am not doing the interviewing myself.

Please email me if you are interested.  I am not going to give any more
information about the position on the plug list here but will reserve
this information for serious inquiries only.

Thank you.