Installfest cancelled?

eculbert eculbert at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 25 16:06:42 MST 2007

Apparently you missed the point. I noticed alex's
comment about almost no one showing up if I read that
correctly, Alan.

The emails that said just 'installfest cancelled?'
COULD have caused someone to not know they were
thinking of somewhat combining??? ASULUG's next
months. Just some of the messages had September in
them.

That is what I was refering to being somewhat
possibly, maybe, etc confusing to someone 1/2 awake
and not reading or getting all the message.

Sorry.

See how things get confused!!

Ed.
--- Alan Dayley <alandd at consultpros.com> wrote:

> eculbert wrote:
> > This post may have come up a day early and
> K-U-Fused
> > people!! Sorta bad timing. Tomorrow would have
> > possibly been better start of it???
>
> The PLUG InstallFest is scheduled for today.  It has
> been scheduled on
> this day for a long time now.  So I was not confused
> until I read your
> email.
>
> What came up a day early?  What would have been
> better started tomorrow?
>
> Alan

Hurry up November, already tired of the heat!

AND NOW..........The humidity!

Ed/ke7feg