OT:Looking to change careers into telecom

Technomage-hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 13:48:20 MST 2007

On Saturday 25 August 2007 12:10, you wrote:

> If greeting at a store is killing your health, then it sounds like anything
> more intensive will do worse, which isn't very useful for any employer.

the problem is, its the all-the-time standing.
I can deal with other work situations (be it sitting or moving around).

In fact, I have been told (by my doctor) that it would be far healthier of I
had another line of work (where standing in the same spot isn't much of an
issue).

Lastly, there doesn't appear to be any advancement opportunities for me where
I am currently (I have applied for additional training in other areas within
Kroger, but have not received any response). This may be a 'dead end'
position for me. if so, I want out.

anyway, the only issue as far as my health: all that standing (and they do not
allow me to sit on that job, at all).

I don't mean this to sound like a whine or a rant, I just need a new
opportunity and a chance to use skills that I have spent time picking up.