OT:Looking to change careers into telecom

alexanderhenry at cox.net alexanderhenry at cox.net
Sat Aug 25 11:54:35 MST 2007

Don't blame ya.  I switched from software development to outbound telephone sales at Insight, best thing I ever did.

I wish I could say I have what you're looking for, but you are burned out on exactly what Insight needs, people to configure and install servers on-site.  They also need people to do paper configuration over the telephone with a customer, but that's not the physical stuff you wanted, that's the desk stuff you hated.

Well, just wanted to say GFY for having a gut-check, you're not alone.