Installfest cancelled?

alexanderhenry at cox.net alexanderhenry at cox.net
Sat Aug 25 11:20:00 MST 2007

I just got here.  Now that

Ya, the parking and chaos is causing a lot of confusion.  I only found out that this was going to happen last week.  Guards in the parking lot are telling Installfest people to park at Fry's Electronics and walk here.  I cheated and parked at AM/PM.

Well, we're essentially beggars here, UAT's charity isn't negotiable.  So I guess we're canceled.