Need to outsource programming or hire full-time

Joshua Zeidner jjzeidner at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 16:10:39 MST 2007

  Ok, I know who this is, I am not necessarily trying to put you down.

  I think that you owe this community some kind of tangible identity if you
are claiming to be presenting a job opportunity.  You have posted here
before, and I have my opinions as to what the issues are, but I think the
community here has the right to at least a consistent and regular identity.
I don't think you risk any serious SEO problems.

  -jmz

On 8/24/07, Scottsdale Arizona Web Design <plug at scottsdalearizonawebdesign.com
> wrote:
>
>  I don't understand what the issue is here.  We aren't hiding anything.
> Scottsdale Arizona Web Design is owned by eChazen.com.  We created that
> site for search engine optimization purposes and will launch a new site for
> it.  It was purchased a long time ago and only now are we seriously
> considering launching it.
>
> I didn't post under that name because of search engine reasons.  I don't
> want plug list to come up when someone searches the web for eChazen.com.
> I only want our clients' sites and our own site to turn up as results.
> Scottsdale Arizona Web Design is a competitive key term and plug list
> messages shouldn't show up.
>
> If you are interested, please email us at:
>
> plug at scottsdalearizonawebdesign.com
>
> If not, that's fine.
>
> Randy Melder wrote:
>
> Whois Server Version 2.0
>
> Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered
> with many different competing registrars. Go to
> http://www.internic.net
> for detailed information.
>

>    Domain Name: SCOTTSDALEARIZONAWEBDESIGN.COM
>
>    Registrar: WILD WEST DOMAINS, INC.
>    Whois Server: whois.wildwestdomains.com
>    Referral URL:
> http://www.wildwestdomains.com
>    Name Server:
> NS1.ECHAZEN.NET
>    Name Server: NS2.ECHAZEN.NET

>    Updated Date: 17-jul-2007
>    Creation Date: 17-jul-2005
>    Expiration Date: 17-jul-2008
>
>     Last update of whois database: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 21:25:34 UTC <<<
>
>   NOTICE: The expiration date displayed in this record is the date the
> registrar's sponsorship of the domain name registration in the registry is
> currently set to expire. This date does not necessarily reflect the expiration
>
> date of the domain name registrant's agreement with the sponsoring
> registrar.  Users may consult the sponsoring registrar's Whois database to
> view the registrar's reported date of expiration for this registration.
>

> TERMS OF USE: You are not authorized to access or query our Whois
> database through the use of electronic processes that are high-volume and
> automated except as reasonably necessary to register domain names or
>
> modify existing registrations; the Data in VeriSign Global Registry
> Services' ("VeriSign") Whois database is provided by VeriSign for
> information purposes only, and to assist persons in obtaining information
>
> about or related to a domain name registration record. VeriSign does not
> guarantee its accuracy. By submitting a Whois query, you agree to abide
> by the following terms of use: You agree that you may use this Data only
>
> for lawful purposes and that under no circumstances will you use this Data
> to: (1) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass
> unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations via e-mail, telephone,
>
> or facsimile; or (2) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes
> [...]

.0000. communication.
.0001. development.
.0010. strategy.
.0100. appeal.