Need Help - I hosed my Kontact installation!

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Thu Aug 23 15:30:49 MST 2007

Kontact is back up. I am not sure how I accomplished this, but this is what I
did:

1. Deleted contents of /tmp - Craig White's suggestion
2. Started each application in Kontact one at a time - Kmail, Korganizer,
Knotes, KAddressbook, etc.
3. Started Kontact....and it came up!

I must be living right......

Thanks for all your help!