Security Consultant in the valley?

Austin Godber godber at no8tech.com
Wed Aug 22 12:36:48 MST 2007

Jon Roig wrote:
> Howdy folks...
>
> I'm on the hunt for a network security consultant for a one-time audit
> of our small/medium business network.
>
> Anyone know of a good person/company here in the valley?
>
>  - jon

I know someone in the process of leaving a _large_ firm that does
security and will be starting his own private firm in the next couple of
weeks.  So, if you want expensive (market rate) but professional and
very experienced. (Think of people who have pen-tested banks and fortune
500 companies for the past 5-10 years.)

I don't mean to discourage you from any other recommendations.  Just
providing options.

Contact me off list, if you want contact information.

Austin