GoDaddy bullying tactics

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 11:15:55 MST 2007

Actually I believe a sub-domain will draw SEO power from the main domain.  If the main domain has 1000 _quality_ inbound links, that strength may "bleed" over to the sub-domain.   It is just a theory I have after much SEO research.

Joshua Zeidner <jjzeidner at gmail.com> wrote:

On 8/20/07, Nathan Aubrey <nathan at paysonlinux.org> wrote: I think he meant request the owner of grill.com to sell you godaddy.grill.com

  yep!  I know of one person whose entire business is a relatively lame web site on some theoretically valuable domains.  What this guy doesnt realize is I get the same value from  this.josh.com and that.josh.com from thisjosh.com and thatjosh.com.

  wait till I tell these genius VCs how DNS works!

 - jmz

--
.0000. communication.
.0001. development.