Two 20" monitors available

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sat Aug 18 14:11:32 MST 2007

Am 18. Aug, 2007 schwätzte Harold Michels so:

> I have two 20" monitors available to a good home if anyone is interested.
> They are in north central Phoenix.
>
> They are not new.
> They worked three days ago.
>
> Lacking that, I recall that one of the PLUGgers is affiliated with non
> profit group that offers PC  equipment to those in need. If someone
> would pass on the contact information I will  get these to them.

www.KidComputers.org

Sequoia, the school network that hosts both of our general meetings, might
also be interested in them.

I presume these are tube monitors and not LCDs.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Nobody grows old merely by living a number of years.
#  We grow old by deserting our ideals.
#  Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm
#  wrinkles the soul.  -- Samuel Ullman