GoDaddy bullying tactics

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 17:08:13 MST 2007

It is refreshing to find people who are willing to stand and be counted.  I draw on your strength.

I will keep everyone up to date with what transpires.  I will be thinking on what I might want to do and will be consulting with a lawyer.

Josef Lowder <joe at actionline.com> wrote: .
On Fri, 17 Aug 2007, keith smith wrote
> I have had some time to think about everything and
> feel I need to sit tight for now.
>
> I do not have the time nor do I have the desire to fight with
> GoDaddy, however I do not want to be bullied into anything either.

Sounds good.  I certainly am not advocating "fighting" with
anybody, either.  It's just a matter of taking a stand for what
is reasonable and just.

> For now I am going to take a passive stance.

Good call.

> If Godaddy does decide to mess with my main website, which brings
> me all my business, I will weigh my options.

I think everybody on the planet would be shocked and repulsed
if godaddy tried to do anything to harm you or anybody in any way.
Such a misstep by them could very well prompt a mass exodus of
registrations transferred to other registrars.

> If anyone would like to buy GoDaddyGrill.com it might be for sale.

Well worth exploring.  Some "activist" might be very
interested in it.  Or it might make a great BBQ grill
trademark name worth developing.

;))

Keith Smith
(480) 584-4772