OT - A4 Paper source?

Ben Francom bfrancom at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 21:06:01 MST 2007

On 8/16/07, Dazed_75 <lthielster at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the tip.  Kelly does not stock it but will cut it from 8.5x14"
> legal stock.  They quoted me $18.62 (or thereabouts) plus tax for 2 reams.
> So cheaper than Staples basically even though they are cutting to size and
> wasting a good chunk of paper.
>
> Why is this so weird when almost the entire world uses A4 paper?

Glad you found something that will work.  I don't know why there isn't more
A4 around.  Isn't A4 pretty standard in the rest of the world?.....Maybe
it's like US standard and Metric.???  Anyway, to bring it back on topic,
though very random:  From what I remember, Hylafax (Linux Fax Software)
clients like WHFC and jhylafax both default to A4.