GoDaddyGrill.com

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 18:28:03 MST 2007

Hi Josef,

Thanks for taking the time to talk with me about GoDaddyGrill.com

It was good to hear from you.

Thanks again,
Keith

Josef Lowder <joe at actionline.com> wrote: .
On 8/16/07, keith smith  wrote:
> I have no intention of fighting them.  I am going to release
> the domain to them.

Keith, I would definitely *NOT* be too quick to capitulate on this.

GoDaddy does *NOT* own all rights to the use of the words "go" and
"daddy" in every possible application of those words.

On the contrary, you are at no risk to take the full 10 days
(and probably a lot longer) to consider your options on this.

You can obtain a copy of their trademark registrations and in
all probability, the Patent office has no doubt required them
to *disclaim* any claim on the use of the dictionary words
"go" and "daddy" except in a very specific and limited use
of those words as part of a very specific mark.

I'll write a little more on this shortly, but wanted to send
this note to you right away so you don't do anything foolish
to hastily.

Keith Smith
(480) 584-4772
PHP Programming